March 21, 2010

Let me introduce myself

With the start of a new blog and publishing my EVE identity it is only fitting to introduce myself properly, my characters are rantuket and ishtom who are both part of the SPORE corporation.  I am slowly starting to teach myself the ins and outs of PVP and industry.  My game time is limited and I am in the Australian time zone so the easy or frequent engagements are few and far between.

Some specifics on each of the characters:


rantuket

Created on the 22nd of October 2008

Duties: PVP mayhem

Info: rantuket is a PVP spec pilot with the ability to fly Gallente and Caldari ships, currently training Command Ships then I will go back and cross train Minmatar.




(click to enlarge)





Ishtom

Created on the 1st of April 2009

Duties: carebearing

Info: Hulk flying toon who carries out support work with logistics/interdictors for rantuket and my corporation, can now fly JFs and working towards carriers.



(click to enlarge)




For money I rely on ratting income with the hope of faction loot and ice mining to fill any gaps.  I am looking into picking up a few POS's but will wait for the new EVE expansion to see how that impacts the mineral market before dedicating hundreds of millions into a scheme that might not offer any returns for months - if at all.

To those POS runners/owners out there, how are you finding the income stream?

No comments:

Post a Comment