September 10, 2010

Strategic Cruisers: The Proteus, buying

So here we have my shopping list:



Proteus Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir
Proteus Engineering - Power Core Multiplier
Proteus Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors
Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature
Proteus Offensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor
Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Proteus Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate
Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector
Proteus Defensive - Augmented Plating
Proteus

There is a mixed bag in there and I have probably grabbed a few things that were not 100% needed but onwards and upwards, EVE is about fun and I dont shy away from spending a bit of ISK for fun!  $624,557,994.90 ISK later and my first T3 ship is waiting to be moved out to my 0.0 home by the friendly logistics division within SP0RE.

I am still trying to work out the best fit for everything and might give the ship a whirl around on SISI with a few different fittings in one of the battle areas to see how it holds up.  If there are any active Proteus pilots out there with a wealth of knowledge, care to share your PVP fit?  Does anyone else try out new ship fittings in the test server or do you go gung ho on Tranquility?

4 comments:

  1. I personally test them straight in Tranquility, against Corpmates if it is an expensive ship, or directly into fleet :).

    I am looking also for some Proteus fit since I will be able to fly it tonight...
    I intend to fly it both in a Scanner/Recon type, Huge Tank / Bait, and PVE fit.

    ReplyDelete